Accreditations and Innovations
Innovative solutions bring about lower costs for railway operators.
We offer solutions for :
Easier maintenance :
- The rail/sleeper interface is the same on slab-tracks and on ballast sleepers, therefore rails and fasteners can be replaced easily.
- The design of our slab track system enables easy replacement of the sleepers.
- Our Harmelen level crossing solution eliminates the maintenance that is required on traditional level crossing systems.
Reduced ballast maintenance operations :
- In minimizing the friction between ballast and sleepers, our under sleeper pad (USP) solutions help in reducing maintenance needs from 20 to 30%.
- Our points motor ballast guard is a cost-effective precast solution designed to retain the ballast and provide support to switches and crossings.
Reduced track laying time :
- Our monoblock High Attenuation System (HAS) sleeper is a cost-effective alternative to floating slab tracks (FST), enabling tracks to be laid ten times as fast.